Fun for Youth
You and your kids will have some old-fashioned fun in Elkhart Lake. Enjoy nature along with these simply exciting activities we have planned for you. Les Tension Photo
- Pleasures Activity Program at The Osthoff Resort offers summertime and holiday activities for all ages. Gone Fishin’, Treasure Hunt, Fun in the Sun, Bonfire on the Beach, Pontoon cruises, and Hayrides are just some of the choices available for your enjoyment.
- Indoor and outdoor pools are available to resort guests.
- Playground equipment is open to the public at the Village Park, Lions Park, and June Vollrath Athletic Park. Firemans Park & Swimming Beach with sand volleyball courts, picnic areas and a concession stand are available to the public.
- Bicycle rentals are available to the public at The Osthoff Resort and include: adult & children’s mountain bikes, adult tandems, add-on child tandems, and Burleys.
- Bowling and arcade games at local entertainment center.
- Golfing and instruction at local golf course.
- Fishing and canoeing on Elkhart Lake and nearby Sheboygan County Marsh. Guided fishing services available to the public.
- Horseback trail riding at Camp Anokijig.
- Motorized watersport activities and rentals available at The Osthoff Resort and Victorian Village Resort include: waterskiing and wakeboarding lessons, tubing, pontoon boats, bumper boats, and fishing boats.
- Non-motorized watersport activities and rentals available at The Osthoff Resort and Victorian Village Resort include: sailboats, rowboats, canoes, kayaks, paddle boats, paddle bikes and hydro-bikes.
- Water tours of Elkhart Lake are available by Captain Tom’s Elkhart Queen (pontoon) and Ecology Outfitters Guided Silent Water Tours (kayak).
- Arcade and game room for guests of The Osthoff Resort.
- Watch cheese being made at Hennings Cheese Company – a nearby, local factory, store and museum.
- Visit area attractions including: Henschel’s Indian Museum and Hidden Springs Trout Farm, Wade House, Historic Race Circuits, Sheboygan County Marsh and its 80-foot tall observation tower, and Victorian Village Theater productions every Wednesday and Thursday evenings.