2015 Major Race Weekends
- May 15-17 – SVRA Spring Vintage Car Weekend
- June 5-7 – Superbike Doubleheader AHRMA Vintage Motorcycle Classic and Rockerbox Motofest
- June 11-14 – WeatherTech Chicago Region SCCA June Sprints®
- June 26-28 – Pirelli World Challenge
- July 16-19 – The Hawk with Brian Redman (Vintage)
- August 6-9 – IMSA Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge & TUDOR United SportsCar Championship
- August 27-29 – NASCAR XFINITY Series, SCCA Pro Trans-Am Series & Mazda MX-5 CupNationwide Series (Sat.)/World Challenge
- August 30 – OPTIMA (Face Off) Ultimate Street Car Invitational
- September 18-20 – VSCDA Elkhart Lake Vintage Festival
About Road America
Surrounded by the rolling hills of Wisconsin’s Kettle Moraine lies road America, a four-mile road course considered by the motorsports community as not only the best in the United States, but also one of the world’s premier circuits. No longer just a summer destination, Elkhart Lake’s Road America is a year-round venue with unique activities for groups of all sizes. In its 59 years of experience, Road America has put the State of Wisconsin and the Midwest on the map, and grown into a premiere destination for families and fans of all ages. Continually raising the state’s profile nationwide in the promotion of tourism and the betterment of motorsports and quality entertainment, Road America now cultivates worldwide acclaim and is affectionately known as America’s National Park of Speed.
Road America is big business, attracting 800,000 visitors a year from every corner of the world. Economic impact studies show that Road
America, its events and visitors generate more than $100 million dollars each year. Over 425 events are held annually at Road America, often running multiple activities on the same day incorporating the 4-mile track, the interior Blain’s Farm & Fleet Motorplex and the beautiful grounds surrounding the facility. Photos
Adventure Programs Get You Involved
Road America has diversified its offerings and now markets year-round Adventure Programs for corporate meeting planners and organizations. One-of-a-kind and memorable entertainment ideas for corporate programs include:
- ATV adventure trails for team-bonding experiences
- Karting on the Blain’s Farm & Fleet Motorplex
- Driving and riding schools are available year-round from racing programs to mastering driver-performance skills for youth, age 16 and older.
- Geocaching activities (a type of technological scavenger hunt) are perfect for building team rapport with groups of all sizes.
Contact the Road America hospitality department for custom tailored programs to fit every budget and comfort level. For more information on the 2014 event schedule and activities, visit www.roadamerica.com or call 1-800-365-7223 from anywhere in North America, or world-wide access at (920) 892-4576.
Don’t forget to reserve your race weekend Wisconsin getaway lodging – rooms fill up fast!
N7390 Hwy 67
Elkhart Lake, WI 53020