Franklin Haus, Hall, Tavern & Market
Estblished in 1857 the Franklin Haus was a popular resting point for tired travelers and farmers waiting for the mill to process their haul. The Franklin Haus features its original ballroom with an authentic spring-suspended dance floor that moves with the cadence of the crowd. A tavern offers brews and wines to sip. Full of gemutlichkeit, Franklin Haus Hall, Tavern & Market is a warm, welcoming and friendly glimpse into Sheboygan County’s German history.