Public Boat Launch
Located on County Road P just south of County Road JP. Please see the map below.
A parking permit is required, if you launch a boat. Parking and launch permits are available at the boat launch and also available at the following locations:
Elkhart Lake Chamber of Commerce
41 E Rhine Street Elkhart Lake, WI 53020
Sheboygan County Marsh Park
W7039 Co Rd S R, Elkhart Lake, WI 53020
Daily/Yearly Permit Fees
Sheboygan County Residents Fees – Daily $4 – Yearly $16
Non-Resident Fees – Daily $6 – Yearly $24
- A speed of Slow-No-Wake is in effect all year long from 7:30pm to 10:00am.
There is a 35-mph speed limit.
- NO SUNDAY operation of motor driven boats is allowed, during the hours of 12:01 a.m. to midnight on Sundays, beginning the second Sunday June through and including the second Sunday in September. Electric trolling motors are allowed.
- Slow-No-Wake is defined as the slowest possible speed at which a boat can operate while still maintaining steerage.
- A counter-clockwise course should be maintained while boating.
- There is a speed limit of Slow-No-Wake at all times, between the shoreline and the No-Wake buoys which go around the perimeter of the lake.
- The outlet, where the boat landing is located, is a Slow-No-Wake area. You must operate at Slow-No-Wake until you clear the outlet area, reaching the main body of water, and drive past the Slow-No-Wake buoys which go around the perimeter of the lake.