Now is your chance to compete in the first-ever Miesfeld’s Brat Eating Contest! Eat as many brats as you can in 10 minutes for your chance to be the 2023 Miesfeld’s Brat Eating Contest winner.
- Maximum of 10 contestants
- The first 10 to sign up with payment received, will be in the Brat Eating contest.
- Entry is $15 per person (The entry fee will be donated to the Plymouth Food Pantry)
- Proof of identification is required on the day of the event (must be over age 18 to participate).
- All participants will receive a Miesfeld’s hat
- All participants must sign a waiver form on the day of the event.
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- First Responders will be on site.
DATE, TIME, AND LOCATION
- Contest starts at 4pm on Saturday, September 30th in the Miesfeld’s Tent on The Shore Club Front Lawn.
- 3:00pm to 3:30pm – All pre-registered contestants must check-in at the Miesfeld’s Tent. Walk-in registrations will also be accepted and added to the waiting list.
- 3:30pm – If any of the 10 pre-registered contestants have not checked-in, then people on the waiting list will be eligible to participate.
- 3:45pm – The contest rules meeting begins and the 10 contestants are announced at the eating site.
Mini grill, Miesfeld’s Apron, Miesfelds “Let’s Meat Up” t-shirt, Miesfeld’s grill scraper, Miesfeld’s grilling spatula, Miesfeld’s robust ribeye marinade, Miesfeld’s seasoning salt, Miesfeld’s dry robust ribeye seasoning and $100 Miesfeld’s gift card.
Miesfeld’s travel cooler, Miesfeld’s apron, Miesfeld’s “Lets Meat Up” t-shirt and Miesfeld’s $50 gift card.
- Contest will last 10 minutes.
- 1st and 2nd place will be determined by number of brats consumed. That means when time is up, what is in your mouth must be swallowed.
- Brats will be “naked” and there will be no buns or condiments.
- You may bring your own beverages if you do not prefer water.
- Please no hurling or you will be disqualified and you will have to clean up your own mess.