Track & Treat
October 21 @ 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Rev Up for Road America’s Track & Treat Halloween Extravaganza!
Get ready to embark on a spooktacular adventure that’ll have your little ghouls and ghosts squealing with delight! Load up your mini-monsters in their boo-tiful Halloween getups and join us at Road America’s Track & Treat event, taking place on Saturday, October 21, from 1:30pm to 4:30pm Prepare for a day filled with thrills, chills, and plenty of treats!
- Trick or Treat Delights: Get ready for the ultimate treat haul as you wander from special display vehicles, filling your candy bags with goodies galore. It’s Halloween candy heaven on wheels!
- Memories to Cherish: Strike a pose with your loved ones and capture the spooky spirit with a professional family photo. And guess what? The digital download is on us!
- Frightfully Fun Film: Settle in with your little pumpkins for a family-friendly Halloween movie that’ll have everyone in stitches (of laughter, of course!).
- Balloon Bonanza: While stocks last, snag colorful balloons from The Balloon Lady and add an extra bounce to your day.
- Heroic Displays: Explore vehicle displays by the Elkhart Lake Fire Department, Plymouth Police Department, and Sheboygan County Sheriff’s Office. Get up close to the wheels that keep our community safe!
- Trackside Adventures: Hop aboard trolley rides that whisk you around the facility for group tours, or opt for a hayride around the property for an autumnal experience like no other.
- Zooming Excitement: Rev up your enthusiasm with karting and Supermoto displays that’ll get your heart racing.
- Tasty Treats: Keep those cravings at bay with mouthwatering concessions courtesy of Parker John’s. Yum alert!
Mark your calendars because this is one Halloween celebration you don’t want to miss. Admission is a steal at just $20 per carload, and remember, it’s rain or shine! Space is limited, so be early to the Main Gate on Hwy 67 starting at 1:15 p.m. No busses, mini busses, or transit vans.